6.85m — For Family & Freedom!
When it comes to plate aluminium boats there’s nothing more reassuring than being at sea in a big boat when things get rough. And as far as trailer boats go the Noble International 6.85m is getting close to the top end of models that you can reasonably tow around.
The advantages of size include that important safety margin at sea in a well-designed boat, but also the ability to carry more passengers, with more room to move around, greater versatility in how fit out your boat, greater range with bigger fuel tanks, the ability to camp aboard, and greater speed. The 6.85m is available as a centre cabin with walk around, side or centre-console and cuddy cabin. Twin motor rig setup is optionally available on the transom for the Noble 6.85m boat. To learn more, contact us!
- Review of the 6.85m Centre Cabin by Kevin Smith from tradeboats.com.au
- Review of the 6.85m by John Ford from tradeboats.com.au
- Review of the 6.85m Walkaround by John Ford from trailerboat.com.au (PDF)
- Review of the 6.85m Super Vee Walkaround by John Ford from tradeboats.com.au
- Review of the 6.85m Super Vee Centre Cabin by Rick Huckstepp from tradeboats.com.au
|Horsepower Range||175 – 275hp|
|Approx. Dry Hull Weight:||1650kg|
|Bottom and Transom PL||5mm|
|Sides and Decks PL||4mm|
|Maximum Persons in Closed/Open waters:||10/8|