Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
The Noble Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (iSUP) is made of very high quality drop stitch fabric. Our range of iSUPs have been thoroughly tested and proven to have no pinhole leaks, no cracking, or no air bubbles on the surface. It is also highly durable, easily manoeuvrable, UV resistant and unaffected by intense weather (excessive heat, cold or humidity), fuel, oil, sunlight, or abrasion. Being rigid and stable in the water, the Noble iSUP can be folded up for easy travelling, deflated, folded into a backpack, and is small and light enough to carry as a back pack. Once you arrive at your destination, you can quickly inflate your Noble iSUP with a hand pump and get into the water in no time.
The Best Design for Best Performance
We researched at how we built iSUP boards, and by focusing in on the key areas of the production process, we have been able to refine each process to make the very best iSUP boards. All Noble iSUP boards are built using our Noble Tech specification to ensure the best possible build quality. Our strength comes from the inside out.
Less Effort, More Pressure
One inflation is all you need to understand the progress that we’ve made with our new High Pressure (HP) pump. Inflating a board over 15psi is now easier. It’s more comfortable to use, requires less effort and still allows you go from backpack to beach in the shortest time possible.
Most of our iSUP boards are 150mm thick. This thickness is exclusive to Noble iSUP boards and is the perfect combination of stiffness and control for all round shapes. Combined with our inflatable specific nose and tail designs we have been able to produce the stiffest boards for this size. 150mm allows the rider to keep a low centre of gravity while achieving exceptional stiffness.
Get Carried Away, Effortlessly
After covering over many kilometers with our boards we had a really good idea of what was needed from the ultimate bag. Our all new bag has the most significant developments yet seen with inflatable board bags. The hidden back pack system can be stowed when not in use and is super comfy when you need to put the board on your back. The internal straps make sure the board stays put while in transit. This bag truly is the ultimate solution for travel and storage.
- Colours available in: Red and Black, Blue and Grey, White and Yellow, White and Orange
- Sizes available in: 9ft 2in, 9ft 6in, 11ft (30in wide), 11ft (33in wide), 12ft 6in
- Deluxe H3 valve: removable, replaceable, reliable and airtight
- Detachable special skeg: keeps surfboard headed on its intended course
- Fully wrapped with second layer of material on the top and bottom: creates a stiff rigid and sturdy
- EVA foam on top: Non-slip material while underway
- Pressure range: up to 15 psi
- Usable thickness of drop stitch fabric: 4 inches and 6 inches
- 4 layer side wall creating a stiff, rigid and sturdy iSUP board
- 1 year warranty