1. What personally-identifiable information is collected? No personally-identifiable information is collected by Noble Boats International.
3. Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties? We do not collect with the intention to disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties not affiliated with Noble Boats International, whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, unless disclosure is required by the laws, rules, or regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction; and/or you consent to such disclosure when submitting the information.
4. Links to third-party sites: We may provide links to third-party web sites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing on this Site is supplied by third parties. Please be aware that we cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection practices of such third-party web sites, which may differ from those of this Site. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies on these web sites before providing any information to them.
5. Security: Noble Boats International has implemented a variety of security measures in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Despite these precautions, Noble Boats International cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally-identifiable information.
6. Children’s on-line privacy protection: The Site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and Noble Boats International will not knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.