The contents of this website, excluding the Warranty and Warranty Special Provisions, will not form part of any contractual agreement. Noble Boats International recommends all persons comply with their local boating regulations and are familiar with safe boating practices. This website is designed to provide you with an introduction to the Noble Boats International products, including available optional equipment. Because of changes in conditions and circumstances Noble Boats International reserves the right at any time, and without notice, to discontinue or change the features, designs, materials, colours and other specifications and the prices of its products, and, to either permanently or temporarily withdraw any such products from the market without incurring any liability to any prospective purchaser.
Details referred to in this website are based on pre-production specifications and could be altered or deleted prior to the boat’s sale date. Because of variations which occur in manufactured products, all capacities, measurements, dimensions and weights quoted should be taken as approximate only and are subject to change.
Every effort has been made to depict boat colours and trims as realistically as possible in this website; however some variation may occur.
Always consult an authorised Noble Boats International Dealer to view actual colours and trims and for the latest information with respect to features, specifications, prices, optional equipment and availability before deciding to purchase. Noble Boats International does not offer factory direct sales or prices.
1. Copyrights: All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images, is the exclusive property of Noble Boats International or its licensors and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Deposits: All deposits made to Noble Boats International are non-refundable in any currency paid in. We will do all we can to repair or improve the product that has already been made at our factory. We will also make reasonable efforts to ensure that the product is repaired or rectified in place of refunding the deposit. All reasonable efforts will be made for customers and dealers. Should the dealer or customer request for a refund on the deposit then this will be declined due to company policy.
3. Trademarks: The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Noble Boats International and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Noble Boats International or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, web sites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Noble Boats International or its licensors.
4. Use of Site Content: Noble Boats International, subject to full compliance with the Terms authorizes you to view the content and download, display, and print one copy of the content displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) for your internal or business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices contained in such Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Noble Boats Internationals’ prior written consent.
5. Infringement and Take Down: Noble Boats International prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Noble Boats International at email@example.com. Noble Boats International will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NOBLE BOATS INTERNATIONAL IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE OR INFRINGEMENT. NOBLE BOATS INTERNATIONAL AND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. NOBLE BOATS INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF NOBLE BOATS INTERNATIONALS’ WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERROR OR DEFECTS WILL BE OR CAN BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
7. Limitation of Liability: NOBLE BOATS INTERNATIONAL SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR BUSINESS ADVANTAGES WHATSOEVER, NOR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATING TO THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE NOBLE BOATS INTERNATIONALWEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEB SITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF RELIEF, OR WHETHER OR NOT NOBLE BOATS INTERNATIONAL IS INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY. If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid, the remaining parts will continue to be valid and enforceable.
9. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia and international laws notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law.