Noble Boats International Pty Ltd is proud to offer this limited warranty on our boats.
What Is Covered By This Warranty:
Noble Boats International Pty Ltd warrants the boats’ hull against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 36 (thirty-six) calendar months from the date of purchase. Warranty on paint cracking or corrosion is not covered under this warranty.
What Is Not Covered By This Warranty:
This limited warranty does not apply to boats that:
- have not been purchased from an authorised dealer;
- have been sold by auction (being a sale by auction conducted by an agent of Noble Boats International Pty Ltd, whether the agent acts in person or by electronic means);
- have been modified or changed without approval from Noble Boats International Pty Ltd; or
- has had the serial number removed or made illegible.
This limited warranty does not apply to damage caused by:
- failure to use or maintain the boat in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations;
- the fitting or use of an accessory or option that has been fitted by someone in a negligent manner (other than if fitted by a person authorised by Noble Boats International Pty Ltd);
- alteration, repair, maintenance or service of the boat in a negligent manner (other than if fitted by a person authorised by Noble Boats International Pty Ltd);
- normal wear and tear, paint cracking, blistering and or fading; or
- the normal effect of oxidisation and degradation caused by fuel and dissimilar metals to the boat’s Paint. Note: Oxidisation has the potential to bubble the paint surface finish. Surface contaminants could cause oxidisation if not removed from the vessel. Instructions on how to avoid this outcome are contained in the manufacturer’s instructions/recommendations.
You must use and maintain your boat in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations and any other information supplied to you by Noble Boats International Pty Ltd.
If your boat develops a defect, you must not attempt to repair it yourself. Doing so may cause damage which is not covered by this limited warranty. Only service agents authorised by Noble Boats International Pty Ltd should perform service or repairs on your boat.
Any work agreed to be repaired by Noble Boats International Pty Ltd will be done ex factory.
How Will a Valid Warranty Claim Be Honoured?
Other than for major defects, if you submit a valid claim under this limited warranty, Noble Boats International Pty Ltd will, at its option: (i) repair the boat; or (ii) replace the boat or any component thereof with a boat or any component thereof that is in function and quality at least equivalent to the original boat or component. When a boat or component is replaced, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Noble Boats International Pty Ltd’s property.
How Do You Lodge a Warranty Claim?
To make a claim under this warranty, please contact your dealer. You may also download and send your warranty claim directly to Noble Boats International Pty Ltd by post PO Box 3279, Putney NSW 2112 Australia.
Once your claim is received, a representative of Noble Boats International Pty Ltd or its authorised service agent will help determine whether your warranty claim is valid and, if it is, will inform you how Noble Boats International Pty Ltd will honour it.
After you lodge a warranty claim, Noble Boats International Pty Ltd or its service agent may, before providing warranty service, require that you provide proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential faults and follow Noble Boats International Pty Ltd procedures for obtaining warranty service. You must respond to all requests promptly. The customer who is the owner of the Noble Boat must bring the boat to an authorized Noble Boats International dealer who will be responsible for any warranty claims. Costs to transport the Noble Boat to and from the nearest authorized Noble Boats Dealer will be at the owners own risk and costs incurred including picking up the boat and taking it back to their registered place of residence. Noble Boats International Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any transport costs incurred. This will be borne by the customer.
No Noble Boats International Pty Ltd employee, authorised dealer or repairer has authority to vary the terms of this warranty. The benefits given by this limited warranty are additional to other rights and remedies that you may have under laws relating to our products. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty is provided by:
Noble Boats International Pty Ltd